Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Morning New Day

Sun shining through my window – the morning greeting me with birds voices as they sing me out of sleep, sing me out of night, sing me into morning, sing me into the sun shining through my window, sing me into a new day.

The sun beacons me to set my feet to the ground and dance with thee in the morning
The sun beacons me to get out of bed and play with thee in the morning

The sun’s warm rays on the carpet under my bare feet like the fine sand on a faraway beach
The bird's song in my ear delicate and sweet as to be heard but not disturb as to invite and entice but not to intrude

The rays and the voice in the morning, in the dawn, bring a smile to my face that only they will see as I look out my window on this new day.

The rays and the voice are too warm and too sweet to deny that good is here this morning.

They show me in the morning of this new day that spring is coming
Spring is coming to dance and to play
Spring is coming to me this morning

The suns warm rays carry my hope to me in the morning
The bird’s voice carry my hope to me in the morning

New day come I have my hope
New day I welcome thee with my smile out my window to the street, to the world.

I welcome you good morning that carries the good and my hope with warm rays and sweet voice.

Good morning new day.

No comments: